Web Design, SEO, Flooring, Alexandria Va

Total Flooring, LLC

As a business owner, I fully understand the importance of a great online presence. I looked far and wide to find the right company for my website. I did the $300 SEO + free website deals, until I just got fed up. I posted what I needed on facebook and a friend referred me to www.ovatekweb.com. At the time, I had NO IDEA what a worth while company charged? I had been getting $4-700 quotes across the board. PAGE 1 RANKINGS FROM ALL...;) I would say that I was hesitant at first, but trusted my gut instinct with Pete Girardi (Founder and chief officer at OvaTek) He was the first company to not guarantee me results....sounds crazy, right?

It's not, no one can guarantee results on Google. I've learned that in the time working with Pete and know more about online presence that I ever have. My flooring companies website has been live for 5 months. I have a site ranking of 3 and am first page on several OPTIMAL keywords "hardwood flooring northern virginia" being one. Everything on my site has been optimized doing "White hat" optimization, so if Google changes their algorythisms, i'm still in the same spot. I can't stress how important a strong online presence is and the revenue that i'm seeing from it. OvaTek guaranteed me nothing and produced what money can't buy. Great service, great rankings, revenue, and more than I can blog about. It will provide for years to come.

Yes, this is a referral to Pete, OvaTek, and their incredible service to Total Flooring, but it's also a heads up to any business wanting to strengthen their online presence. You can search far and wide, spend hundreds of dollars, and go grey, looking for the right webmaster. I am a truly amazed client....giving you the name of the best in the business. I should be asleep, but was compelled to write this post, because it's so well deserved.

THE BEST thing that you can do as a new biz owner, or a seasoned one, is contact OvaTek. Tell them that Chad sent you...Pete Girardi is a family man as well as I. He understands that our work is our families income. He goes above and beyond to assure the success of all clients, he knows that their success, is his own. I've taken the time to write this because i'm proud of my website...and it's provider.

The BEST choice that i've made as a business owner so far...was to hire Pete Girardi/ OvaTek. Hands down!

OvaTek:
We are your Web Design Northern Virginia experts.We understand the meaning of "Results driven web solutions!" Not only is it our company motto, but it is our passion. Ineffective web design will means loss of money, loss of time, loss of effort and loss of potential clients. We are a leading Web DesignNorthern Virginia company, however we work with clients all over the country. We provide highly effective web design, seo and internet marketing services throughout the Northern Virginia area and beyond. We believe clients deserve the highest level of service, which is something most other web development and digital marketing companies don't do. We do client relationships right. We aim at your success through effective design and promotion of your web design Northern virginia!

http://www.ovatekweb.com/

5 comments:

Web Development Company Bangalore said...

Effective web design that provides better value for your dollar put in is found after a little extra work. To assist, below are a few effortless techniques you can use to obtain website design which is both efficient and cost-effective.Web Development Company Bangalore

Unknown said...

Yes, infographics are an awesome way to generate social shares and backlinks. For best and cheap manual Seo services, Web designings. Must check Web Designing Companies Bangalore

Zinavo-Web Design | Web Development | SEO | Mobile Apps | ERP/CRM said...

Your post is just outstanding! thanks for such a post,its really going great.Web Design Company Bangalore | Web Designing Company Bangalore

Hannah Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Novawebdesigns said...

Nice post .